Thursday 31 March 2016

I Bhd confident of 8Kia Peng sales outlook

I Bhd, the master developer of the RM1bil 8Kia Peng development at the KL City Centre (KLCC) is confident about the sales outlook.

"I can attest that we have received many enquiries after we launched two weeks ago," its I Bhd executive chairman Tan Sri Lim Kim Hong said on Thursday at the opening of the sales gallery.

"We think we will be able to sell this product fairly quickly. The location is very good and it is very close to KLCC itself," he added.

Lim said the launch of 8Kia Peng @ KLCC was a renewed vote of confidence in the KLCC area within greater KL.

For Free Signals and other KLSE online updates, click here OR Give A Missed Call : +60350219047 Follow Us On Twitter : www.twitter.com/epicresearchmy Like Us On Facebook : www.facebook.com/EpicResearchMalaysia Need Any Assistance Feel Free To Mail Us at : info@epicresearch.my 

No comments:

Post a Comment