Friday 1 April 2016

Arul Kanda says he did more than required at 1MDB

Former investment banker Arul Kanda took a job in Malaysia last year and walked into the crossfire of the country’s biggest political crisis since Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak came to power in 2009.

Now, even as the finances of 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) are being investigated in at least three countries, Kanda, president of the government-linked fund, said his job sorting out the organisation was done.

“I only signed up for one-third of what I ended up doing,” he said in an interview on Wednesday at the fund’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. “I did not sign up for the investigations because that happened after I joined, and I definitely didn’t sign up for the extent of the comms-slash-politics that I had to deal with.”

For Free Signals and other KLSE online updates, click here OR Give A Missed Call : +60350219047 Follow Us On Twitter : www.twitter.com/epicresearchmy Like Us On Facebook : www.facebook.com/EpicResearchMalaysia Need Any Assistance Feel Free To Mail Us at : info@epicresearch.my 

No comments:

Post a Comment